Tuesday 8 December 2009

On Secular Spirituality

Today I am feeling prolific. I woke up with a head full of ideas and an urge to cook, so by 9:30 the steak and kidney part of the pie was casseroling quietly away to itself, the dishwasher was on and I'd managed to link up my Twitter and Facebook accounts without swearing. Since then I've prepared for some client chemistry meetings on Thursday, registered my business with Google Local, written half an article for an online magazine, cleaned the kitchen AND rediscovered the delights of KT Tunstall's first album, Eye to the Telescope, which I haven't had the chance to listen to for years now!

I have to say, this working from home lark is much easier and more fulfilling when you're working on your own stuff, rather than taking stuff home to do from the office. Suddenly there are no more rules about what I should be doing or when, which makes it all much more exciting and interesting. Let's hope it stays that way!

Right, time for another cup of tea, a chat with my lovely husband so he doesn't feel lonely at work, and then I shall finish and submit my article before going for a swim. Happy days!

2 comments:

  1. Good times :) In the interests of the checking up tha I promised to do... did you get that mailshot sent out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Good one on On Secular Spirituality.If you are into home business and searching for ways to build your business on a budget the this free video at http://debtfreeliving.buildingonabudget.com can help you.

    Thanks,
    John.

    ReplyDelete